Friday, May 22, 2009

Cute Plus Size Clothes Still A Hard Find


After all these years, I would expect to find nicer, more fashionable apparel in the plus size department. As a seller, it's still harder for me to find really cute plus size clothes than it is to find regular sizes. After my latest hunt, I did manage to find some items that I'm proud to put up at my Ebay store. Hopefully the hunt will get easier as time goes by. Check these out...

Zenobia plus size off the shoulder top. These come in 4X or 5X...pink or green (teal) prints. Large kimono sleeves and a fitted waist. The pinstripe blazer also comes in a 4X or 5X and made by Zenobia. These are TRUE women's plus sizes...not junior plus. $21.99 each with free standard U.S. shipping. Click on the pic to go to Fashions4Flirts Ebay store for more info on these and many more items.




2 comments:

  1. It is really not easy to find perfect plus size clothes!! Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem. I usually love the thrill of the hunt, but sometimes it's just straight up ridiculous. The items mentioned in the post sold fast. I wish I had more of an imaginative mind and some sewing skills so I could created my own plus size apparel line. Who knows? Maybe the Lord will bless me with some talent soon. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete