Monday, July 20, 2009

New Plus Size Tops Available Now

I didn't realize how long it's been since I updated this blog. I've been dealing with a lot of business issues which is where most of my time has been spent. The good news is I have gotten more people shopping online at my retail store, which means more people trust purchasing directly from my website instead of through my Ebay or Blujay store. Really, purchasing directly from the website will save you money if you are buying more than one item because shipping is just $8.95 for the entire order up to $100.00. You can buy 8 of the $8.10 tops and still only pay $8.95 for shipping. I think that's great. On top of that, brand new customers can get 10% off the entire total of your order when you enter code word WELCOME into the coupon box during checkout.

I thought not accepting credit cards on the site was going to be a big issue, but now I think it's better that I don't. I only accept Paypal, Alert Pay, and Google Checkout. I like the fact that my customers are protected and have a place to go and see the status of their order. For me, it's easier to do a return and refund through these sites rather than through a credit card processor.

Anyway, check out these cute new plus size tops that are now available at Fashions4Flirts Retail Store. Of course, there are more items in the regular and designer brand categories, but I thought these plus size tops were too cute.



















The purple one is made by Superline and the pink one is made by New Mix. Each style comes in several different colors and three different sizes...1X, 2X, or 3X. See all of the plus size tops and dresses by clicking HERE.

In other news, a few regular size tops caught my eye and will probably end up being on the best sellers list. My fave is this Peppe Peluso ruffled top. Here it is in white, but there are other colors available. These come in small, medium, or large. Click HERE to check out this top.

Of course, there are a lot more items to choose from, including in the designer brand category: dresses, tops, skirts, and pants. I try to keep low, competitive prices cause I totally believe in a bargain.

Feel free to search for Fashions4Flirts on Ebay and I also update new information on Twitter as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment