Monday, May 18, 2009

Mulberry Silk Dress & More New Items

Time for some good news!!! Fashions4Flirts website has been updated with new apparel. Over the weekend, new Peppe Peluso, Leshop and Grifflin dresses & DV DN shorts and skirts were uploaded. I think the mulberry silk Peluso dresses are my fave. This cute dress comes in gray or beige...small, medium, or large. Click on the pic to see more details.




In other news, I did a lot of shopping for new merchandise for Fashions4Flirts Ebay store. I found a few cute 4X and 5X tops and a jacket that I'm sure my plus size ladies will love. Oh, I almost forgot about the 4X flair skirt. They will be delivered tomorrow, so I hope to have them up on Ebay by Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. I'm already preparing myself to work late. I also have some regular ladies sizes...a military or band style jacket, a wool polo style sweater, and more.

In the meantime, I added a few of my older home inventory items to Ebay at fixed price or best offer. Matter of fact, most of my items allow for best offers. I need to make room for the new inventory and sales have been pretty good. I wish I had a bigger place to store more beautiful clothes. There's a mixture of regular commercial items and higher-end merchandise. Check out all my listings...Fashions4Flirts Ebay Store.

I found a lot of cool Twitter friends this weekend that are interested in all things fashion. I spent most of the morning reading missed tweets about the fashion world. There's so much going on, I can barely keep up. Guess it's time for breakfast, then I'll get back to work. Still have to update my other blog before I check on my listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment