Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Slowly But Surely
I am in the process of moving most or all of my items from Ebay to Bonanzle and other alternative auction sites. Even though I really like Ebay and will probably continue to buy from Ebay sellers, I'm drowning in fees and really can't afford to sell there much longer. I might just use Ebay to auction off my left over items...things I have only one of. Anyway, I hope Bonanzle pans out. I like the site, but still have a lot to get used to. Of course, I still have Fashions4Flirts Retail Store that is independent from auction sites. Since I was featured on the Online Merchant Network site, I have had a lot more traffic. Thanks to everyone who has read my blog, browsed my site, checked out my listings, and purchased from me. I really appreciate the business and I just simply love selling online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment