Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hot Hoodies in Stock

I'm happy to announce that Fashions4Flirts Retail Store has lots of cute hoodies in stock. I love to wear hoodies so I've bought a few for myself. I especially like this maroon hooded top with pink hearts. I got it just in case I want to dress down for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure what my boyfriend has in plan. He may even have to work that day.

Anyway, there are several new hoodies in the store and they are very affordable. They are in the $6 - $10 range and most are available in small, medium, and large...some XL's. Check them out by clicking HERE to get to the store. Then type in the word "hood" in the search box. There's lots of other items there too. New items were added 2 days ago and all are to die for. Also, get 10% off the total of your first order by entering, "welcome" during secure checkout. If you see something you like, don't wait to buy it. A lot of these items are selling fairly quickly.

I'm also having a 10% off sale at Fashions4Flirts Ebay Store. You can find some of the items from my retail store there, but most are from my home inventory. The sale will last until midnight (CST), January 19th. All items at the Ebay store have free standard U.S. shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment