I'm so excited. Fashions4Flirts Retail Store is being featured on the Online Merchant Network website. If you run your own online business, it's a great way to get your name out there and let people know what your shop is all about. It was really easy to contact them. I did it through the forum on Paypal. The interview, which took place over the phone, took about 15 minutes and the lady who interviewed me was very pleasant to talk to.
Take a look at my Online Merchant Network profile by clicking HERE.
Also, you can find a link to Fashions4Flirts Retail Store. New items were recently entered and a few more newbies will show up in the next couple of days. I love the new line of stuff coming out. They are very chic and really are super affordable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment