
I thought I would share this...a new customer just placed an order through my Fashions4Flirts website and pretty much got a whole new wardrobe for about $100. Most orders I get are from customers who buy one or two things so I really don't notice just how affordable the apparel on my site really is. My new customer has given me permission to share this information. Here is a list of the 11 items she bought and the totaling $107.74. Since her order was over $100 before S/H, I'm also sending her a free gift from the store promotion on the Fashions4Flirts website AND she gets 10% off the entire order because she is a new customer.

Items on top from left to right...
1. Leshop Brown Sleeveless Top w/Hood $9.65
2. La Scala USA Pink Halter Top w/Ruffles $8.25
3. DV DN White Short Sleeve Top w/Open Midsection $8.25
4. Back Stage Blue Printed Halter Top $8.25
5. Celebrity Pink Dark Brown Top $6.40
Items on bottom from left to right...
6. Ari's Fashion Lounge Pants $5.90
7. L.O.F.T. Pin Striped Dress Pants $15.95
8. Y&F White Capris $11.65
9. Debbie Miller Dress $10.20
Accessories
10. 28" Murano Heart w/Chain Set $8.95
11. Je Veux Faux Croc Handbag $9.65
Subtotal $103.10
+ Shipping $14.95
- 10% OFF $10.31
_____________
= Grand total of $107.74
I think that's pretty awesome. Make sure to check out Fashions4Flirts Online too see all the other items we have. You can find regular and plus size, some high-end merchandise, jewelry, and handbags. Both the over $100 and the 10% off promotions can be seen on the home page. Click the banner at the top to go to the store and shop.
For your safety, I only accept credit/debit cards through Paypal, Alert Pay, and Google Checkout. You will never have to expose your bank account number on my site. Thanks for looking and feel free to leave comments if you'd like.

You have a lot of nice items. Are you still selling?
ReplyDelete