Friday, April 3, 2009

Join Fashions4Flirts on Facebook


Just put a couple of steaks in the oven so I have a few minutes to update the blog. I've gotten a lot more traffic to Fashions4Flirts Retail store since the new designer apparel items were uploaded. I'm still in the process of researching what all the items are selling for around the net and I'm currently adjusting prices to be more competitive. To tell you the truth, a lot of items I have listed are way below the prices I've seen them listed for on Ebay. For example, this Magaschoni sleeveless ruffled collar top has a tag price of $252.00. I saw it listed on Ebay for $101.00 by a fellow Ebay seller. I have mine listed for $75.00 plus free standard U.S. shipping. However, if you buy it from the actual Fashions4Flirts retail store, shipping is not free. Even with shipping included, it's still under $100.00 and if it's your first time ordering through the website, you get 10% off the total.

There is only ONE of these Magaschoni tops available...size Medium. So if you click on the pic and it's gone that means it has been sold. Don't worry. There are plenty of other hot items available. Just click on the designer brands tab and you'll see all that Fashions4Flirts has to offer.

I created a new Facebook page for Fashions4Flirts, so if you belong to FB and want to become a fan, click HERE. I plan to list any sales I have at the retail store, Ebay, Bonanzle, etc or I might put an exclusive coupon code that only fans have access to.

Well, it's time to check on my steaks, but I'll be back in a couple of days for more updates. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment