Anyway, I saw some plus size blouses on my retail store website that I want to get for myself. I'm still undecided if I'm going to order them or not. I guess if I have a good selling week and if they are still available by the end of next week, I will go ahead and order. Sort of a reward for a job well done.
They are all made by Rai Sheng. They are printed, collared, and have a removable waist tie. They also button up the front. I want more clothes that I can wear out and about. Since I've gained a little weight, my clothes are not fitting like they used to. It's time for me to start a new wardrobe...or I can just try to lose some weight. Yeah, right. That's no fun. I like shopping way more.
Here they are in case anyone else is interested in buying these awesome tops. Each one is only $9.35 and of course, I still have the 10% off the entire order. Details are on the front page of Fashions4Flirts website. Click HERE to see the tops and everything else Fashions4Flirts has to offer. To find these tops on the site, either click on the plus size tab to the left or enter 15214 into the search box.



I'm still trying to convert my listings from Ebay to Bonanzle. I've had many visitors, but no sales yet. I know it takes time and I have to be patient. Also, I only have about 25 items up right now. The more I put up, the more potential customers I will have. I'm going to try to get most of my inventory converted to Bonanzle by the end of next week. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment